From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: wolf31o2@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] *** 2004.3 release snapshot reminder ***
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:25:39
1 On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 07:35, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > I just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for something making
3 > it into 2004.3 is Friday, since we will be running our snapshot on the
4 > 16th. This means any package that we want on the LiveCD needs to be
5 > marked *STABLE* for any arch that wants the package.
8 > latexer: Any chance we'll have madwifi-* ready?
9
10 probably not. madwifi is a work in progress and results very depending
11 on the kernel version. >=2.6.8 is a no go.
15 > kernel team: Can we get the latest gentoo-dev-sources stable? It has
16 > at least one new driver in it that has been requested by many people for
17 > the next LiveCD.
18 >
19 > If there's anything else I am missing, you people know who you are... ;p
20 --
21 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
22 Gentoo (hardened,security,infrastructure,embedded,toolchain) Developer