From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: aballier@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in eclass: udev.eclass
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:09:27
1 On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:57:49 -0300
2 Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:18:02 +0100
5 > Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
6 > [...]
7 > > Don't even try to touch any of my eclasses without prior asking.
8 >
9 > A bit aggressive but its rather obvious that this is the norm not the
10 > exception, meaning the argument 'I do not want to diverge from
11 > $other eclass' is moot.
12
13 It's aggressive because Samuli has a history of touching (and sometimes
14 breaking) other people's packages without even asking or pinging that
15 he did that, and believing he's above all the rules here.
18 Best regards,
19 Michał Górny