From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in eclass: udev.eclass
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:42:11
1 On 31/10/12 17:09, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:57:49 -0300
3 > Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:18:02 +0100
6 >> Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
7 >> [...]
8 >>> Don't even try to touch any of my eclasses without prior asking.
9 >>
10 >> A bit aggressive but its rather obvious that this is the norm not the
11 >> exception, meaning the argument 'I do not want to diverge from
12 >> $other eclass' is moot.
13 >
14 > It's aggressive because Samuli has a history of touching (and sometimes
15 > breaking) other people's packages without even asking or pinging that
16 > he did that, and believing he's above all the rules here.
19 You don't know me clearly, that's definately the opposite of what I'm
20 doing and intending to do, walking the fine line and bothering people
21 only when something real changes...
22
23 Breaking? Hardly, since I never commit untested code, and the exceptions
24 I've fixed myself usually very quickly as I'm watching incoming bugs,
25 forums, and more
26
27 I'm being cooperative with you and keeping udev.eclass with
28 systemd.eclass sort of 'in sync' due to the nature of both
29 packages being from the same tarball. What more do you want? Seriously.