From: Ralph Seichter <gentoo@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: mail-filter/milter-regex pull request #10004
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 14:45:01
1 Three weeks ago I sent the message shown below to the Gentoo Net-Mail
2 team. Since I did not receive a reply, I am now asking on this mailing
3 list: What can I do to have the pull request, which I opened six weeks
4 ago, taken care of?
5
6 Thanks.
7
8 ----------------------------------------
9
10 To: net-mail@g.o
11 From: Ralph Seichter <gentoo@××××××××.de>
12 Subject: mail-filter/milter-regex pull request #10004
13 Message-ID: <dcec8787-0102-7d5f-af95-e1f15d24c8ca@××××××××.de>
14 Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 12:29:23 +0200
15
16 Hello Net-Mail team,
17
18 in https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/e63b7e366f9061149ec9bd02847e7ec0
19 Virgil Dupras mentioned that I need to proactively pass pull request
20
21 https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/10004
22
23 along. I'm not certain how this is best done, since I am not allow to
24 assign issues in GitHub, so I am sending you this email. The PR has been
25 reviewed and I made the one (very minor) requested change 19 days ago.
26
27 I'd appreciate you taking over processing this PR from here.
28
29 -Ralph
30
31 P.S.: Please let me know if there is a better way to pass PRs to Gentoo
32 developer teams.