From: Thomas Flavel <thomasfl@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [gentoo-dev]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:37:29
How about a read only low traffic list (something like gentoo-anoucne@g.o) where new versions are announced so people don't have to monitor gentoo-dev for new releases? This is a lot of mail for someone to delete until a new verison is ready. I think it would be handy (and would ease the load on the mailserver) if they could join a more specific list instead. - Tom