From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: On hosting self-produced distfiles
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:54:44
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Thursday, January 20, 2011 14:47:24 Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
3 >
4 > << SNIP >>
5 >> Also "angry unhelpful tools"? You're putting words in my mail that
6 >> aren't there. I said infra _used_ to be against that; it was obvious
7 >> that knowing that I wouldn't just push the issue against their will.
8 >>
9 > no, you didnt. you said "the Infra team has been against this idea". you
10 > didnt say anywhere that infra had changed their mind, and this statement made
11 > it sound like basically "screw infra, this is what QA says, and if infra
12 > doesnt like it they can figure something out on their own".
13 > <<SNIP>>-mike
16 Actually, yea he did. In your quote of him, he said "has been'. Maybe
17 you misread it but that means they had a different view or opinion in
18 the past but that has changed.
19
20 Dale
21