From: "Fernando J. Pereda" <ferdy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Only you can prevent broken portage trees
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:56:11
1 On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 07:12:58PM +0100, Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > Oh well, this apparently doesn't go anywhere, slacking is just
3 > wonderful, maintainers should just STFU and obey the almighty slacking
4 > arches, security is the least of a concern and no priority, not
5 > answering a on bug for half a year makes lots of sense and all is fine
6 > and dandy. More cruft in the tree for t3h win.
7
8 Yeah, we are so slackers that we are able to maintain a whole tree of
9 keywords with less than 10 persons and less than 10 machines (alpha
10 example).
11
12 You probably want a shell account on a mips/alpha/... machine so you can
13 start helping, right?
14
15 - ferdy
18 Fernando J. Pereda Garcimartín
19 Gentoo Developer (Alpha,net-mail,mutt,git)
20 20BB BDC3 761A 4781 E6ED ED0B 0A48 5B0C 60BD 28D4