From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Only you can prevent broken portage trees
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:44:52
1 On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 19:47 +0100, Fernando J. Pereda wrote:
2 > You probably want a shell account on a mips/alpha/... machine so you can
3 > start helping, right?
4
5 Not attempting to join this ruckus - but I'll meekly raise my hand and
6 say that'd be awesome. I have an account on a mips box, but its
7 connection to the internet has been unstable in recent months (which I
8 was warned about ahead of time - that isn't a gripe). As primarily an
9 ebuild maintainer, I have no qualms about doing the legwork in the scope
10 that an arch is willing to accept, I just don't have the money and space
11 to personally house more than a handful of machines at home.
15 Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
16 Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net
17 Gentoo/SPARC
18 Gentoo/AMD64
19 GPG: 0543 6FA3 5F82 3A76 3BF7 8323 AB5C ED4E 9E7F 4E2E