From: "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <iluxa@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Only you can prevent broken portage trees
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:02:46
1 Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > Not attempting to join this ruckus - but I'll meekly raise my hand and
3 > say that'd be awesome. I have an account on a mips box, but its
4 > connection to the internet has been unstable in recent months (which I
5 > was warned about ahead of time - that isn't a gripe).
6 Just FYI, there is another box, faster, and running 24x7 which
7 should be used instead of O2K now. Ping me on IRC for more
8 info. (Oh, and sign up for the announcements list for those boxes ;-)
9 > As primarily an
10 > ebuild maintainer, I have no qualms about doing the legwork in the scope
11 > that an arch is willing to accept, I just don't have the money and space
12 > to personally house more than a handful of machines at home.
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list