From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Versioning the tree
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:55:37
1 Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > Sorry, I've looked, but the only announcement I found on gentoo-dev
3 > was posted two days before gcc-4.1 was stabilised [1]. I must have
4 > missed the earlier announcement?
5
6 Do you just ignore the rest of the thread when responding to individual emails?
7 About 2 hours ago, someone posted the following link in this thread in response
8 to your earlier post about gcc-4.1.1 being a last minute change.
9
10 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/39848
13 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
14 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
15 Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list