From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Versioning the tree
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:22:34
1 Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 >
3 >> Just because we didn't take the time out to stop and make
4 >> sure you were personally comfortable with the change doesn't mean we
5 >> didn't prepare for it and announce it.
6 >
7 > I'm sorry that you've gone with the "I always know best, you're a
8 > fucking chump so shut the fuck up" type of response :( That seems to
9 > be your answer of choice to all feedback these days.
12 Please keep the name-calling off-list. While it is nice to have input
13 on a particular project and we should strive to work together, remember
14 that this is a project headed up by Chris and Release Engineering. As
15 such they have the right to ignore all other input if they so choose.
16
17 If their goals don't coincide with yours then that is a shame, but don't
18 push it too far please.
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list