From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] some global useflags
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 05:30:02
1 On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 13:22:09 +0100
2 Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
5 >
6 > > On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:06:40 +0100
7 > > Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
8 > >> > Have a look at, for example, [1], where Mike already gave you an
9 > >> > answer one of the previous times we discussed it.
10 > >> >
11 > >> I'm aware of the prior discussion.
12 > >> Re-read it, and tell me what it breaks, if you can.
13 > >
14 > > Well, which part of the previous times it's been explained to you
15 > > didn't you understand?
16 > >
17 > No one has ever given me a technical reason. I thought you might have
18 > light to shed; clearly not.
19 >
20 > Please don't reply to my posts if you don't have any actual
21 > information to add; I realise you like long fruitless mail
22 > 'discussions', and apparently have lots of time for them, but I
23 > don't, and I don't enjoy reading them either. This kind of one-liner
24 > with zero content, and no intent but to insult, should simply be
25 > binned without sending imo.
26
27 Okay, Steve, stop. I don't think you realize it, but you are trolling
28 this list. Every second post is you and Ciaran bitching at each other
29 or you complaining about every single thing we do that you
30 don't personally like. We appreciate your input, but please respect our
31 right to do things the way we think is best for us, even if they aren't
32 aligned to your personal preferences.
36 gcc-porting, by design, by neglect
37 treecleaner, for a fact or just for effect
38 wxwidgets @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662