From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: [RFC] some global useflags
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:34:47
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:06:40 +0100
4 > Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
5 >> > Have a look at, for example, [1], where Mike already gave you an
6 >> > answer one of the previous times we discussed it.
7 >> >
8 >> I'm aware of the prior discussion.
9 >> Re-read it, and tell me what it breaks, if you can.
10 >
11 > Well, which part of the previous times it's been explained to you didn't
12 > you understand?
13 >
14 No one has ever given me a technical reason. I thought you might have light
15 to shed; clearly not.
16
17 Please don't reply to my posts if you don't have any actual information to
18 add; I realise you like long fruitless mail 'discussions', and apparently
19 have lots of time for them, but I don't, and I don't enjoy reading them
20 either. This kind of one-liner with zero content, and no intent but to
21 insult, should simply be binned without sending imo.