From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Retirement
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:38:01
1 Anigel kirjoitti:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I (anigel) was thinking about it since a few months, but "real life
5 > requirements" made me really take the decision : I'm retiring from the
6 > Gentoo Project.
7 >
8 > For administrative aspects of the procedure : I asked to be removed
9 > from french moderation team yesterday, i was effective a efw minutes
10 > later (thanks mark_alec). Since It seems that keeping access to dgo
11 > requires to pass the docs' quizz, I then prefer just to give up (can't
12 > / don't-want-to take time to pass the test anyway, for some work I was
13 > already doing without this test, even if it probably wasn't of first
14 > importance). I already backed up the few bytes of my account, so feel
15 > free to remove it. Since I cannot change my e-mail adress on bugzilla,
16 > would it be possible to change it back from anigel@g.o to
17 > lewalton@×××××.com please ? My account on the forum is already
18 > registered back to this account, so no need to change anything there
19 > ;-).
22 You need to open a new account. See
23 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/infrastructure/retire-process.xml#doc_chap2
24 for reasoning.