From: Anigel <lewalton@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Retirement
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:02:25
1 Hi,
2
3 I (anigel) was thinking about it since a few months, but "real life
4 requirements" made me really take the decision : I'm retiring from the
5 Gentoo Project.
6
7 For administrative aspects of the procedure : I asked to be removed
8 from french moderation team yesterday, i was effective a efw minutes
9 later (thanks mark_alec). Since It seems that keeping access to dgo
10 requires to pass the docs' quizz, I then prefer just to give up (can't
11 / don't-want-to take time to pass the test anyway, for some work I was
12 already doing without this test, even if it probably wasn't of first
13 importance). I already backed up the few bytes of my account, so feel
14 free to remove it. Since I cannot change my e-mail adress on bugzilla,
15 would it be possible to change it back from anigel@g.o to
16 lewalton@×××××.com please ? My account on the forum is already
17 registered back to this account, so no need to change anything there
18 ;-).
19
20 I had a lot of fun with Gentoo, and it was a real pleasure to work
21 with the distro users / devs. Special mention for the forums
22 moderation team : thank you all guys, your messages really pleased me
23 : let me say you you are the best forum team actually !
24
25 Best regards,
26
27 Hubert.