From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Upcoming changes to hosting of Git repos on git.gentoo.org (NOT overlays.git.gentoo.org)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:19:18
1 On Saturday 22 January 2011 16:58:38 Alexey Shvetsov wrote:
2 > Hi all!
3 >
4 > Why not use redmine as sources.gentoo.org?
5
6 idl0r installed trac-git for git.overlays, it needs some testing before
7 starting to redesign the overlays webpages (ETA 1 month due to my exams) If we
8 decide that it doesn't suit our needs we'll proceed in trying something else,
9 but this is totally offtopic, please stick to the topic.
10 --
11 Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
12 Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays