From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Upcoming Council meeting on July 26th, 1900 UTC
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 15:32:37
On 07/18/2010 05:21 PM, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
> Hi, > > Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>: > >> On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Christian Faulhammer >> <fauli@g.o> wrote: >>> What about getting rid of -project? >>> >>> V-Li >> >> WHAT? Why?? > > Because it is useless in my eyes. All discussion could also take > place here and most people mix it up anyway. The distinction is too > blurry. > > V-Li >
The "tone in gentoo" etc threads recently belonged to gentoo-project. Those threads are usually the ones that grow the longest. If people want those on gentoo-dev then gentoo-project is not needed. Granted most of the time the list is not that active but so are many other mailing lists we have. I don't think this is something we should have on the council agenda without the issues having had it's own thread (on gentoo-project according to current rules). Regards, Petteri