From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Grub with nice graphics
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 02:14:16
1 > My plan is to simply create an application registry, and then leave it up
2 > to the Gentoo GNOME/KDE maintainers to tap into this information and
3 > integrate these programs into the proper menus. I want to make the system
4 > as generic and as flexible as possible so that we don't have to settle for
5 > a "Debian" menu.
6
7 Current systems are like our current package category classification system.
8 Can you think of a menu system based on your new keyword ideas? Now that
9 would be interesting - any nearly automatic for the maintainers, once we have
10 keywords working.
14 Dan Armak
15 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
16 Matan, Israel