From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Usage of econf with an additional || die
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 06:58:29
1 В Вск, 28/09/2008 в 20:24 +0200, Thomas Sachau пишет:
2 > I see many ebuild that still use "econf || die", also econf should die by itself. Are there any
3 > specific reasons for this? Some cases where econf does not die also it fails? Or some other reason
4 > for this?
5
6 This || die is redundant. Personally I remove it in every package I
7 touch and I suggest others do the same. People use our tree to learn how
8 to write ebuilds, so it's good idea to have consistent syntax in our
9 ebuilds...
12 Peter.