From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dotnet team needs your help
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:14:51
1 El mié, 28-08-2013 a las 16:46 +0200, hasufell escribió:
2 > On 08/27/2013 02:34 PM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
3 > > Hello
4 > >
5 > > I would like to let you know dotnet team is needed of help. I am
6 > > taking care of some of its packages but mostly banshee and whatever
7 > > it requires. I don't have much time to invest on their packages
8 > > and, then, there are some pending bumps, some of them needing some
9 > > work (like gtk-sharp, gnome-sharp and latest mono bump)
10 > >
11 > > If you want to help, please join
12 > >
13 > > Thanks
17 > Afair there was a promising recruit with a big mono overlay. Is he
18 > still in the queue? Anything we can do to speed up the process?
19
20 If you are talking about Heather, looks like for some reason I was
21 missing some of his mails (I was losing them), I am reviewing that
22 problem. Also looking to his recruitment bug, looks like his recruitment
23 has coincided with some recruiters and mentors being away (probably due
24 Summer time and recruiters being a bit understaffed -> if anyone is
25 willing to help them, they will probably welcome him/her :D) and has
26 been delayed a bit. But I think it will be done in the near future
27 finally :)