From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: pacho@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dotnet team needs your help
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 19:15:03
1 On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:14:35 +0200
2 Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > If you are talking about Heather, looks like for some reason I was
5 > missing some of his mails (I was losing them), I am reviewing that
6 > problem.
7
8 Just his mails or more than that? I see you are not on IRC as often as
9 in the past; so, it would be concerning if some attempts by others to
10 contact you were lost. If that's the case, I hope they see it here.
11
12 > Also looking to his recruitment bug, looks like his recruitment has
13 > coincided with some recruiters and mentors being away (probably due
14 > Summer time
15
16 Yeah, all parties involved were perceived to have been away at some
17 point; so, it's an unfortunate happening as it made it a bit longer.
18 Though, it isn't really bothering any party; it can take its time...
19
20 > recruiters being a bit understaffed
21
22 This is not the case anymore, there are 5 recruiters for just 2 bugs;
23 even if you assume two recruiters to be away, there's still one free.
24
25 > if anyone is willing to help them, they will probably welcome
26 > him/her :D)
27
28 Please do; while they currently do not accept new people, I was told
29 they will ping interested people at a point in the future when they get
30 flooded by bugs again (maybe these bugs will be Christmas presents?).
31
32 So, let us get back to finding the perfect Christmas presents (:D) and
33 shaping these presents to be excellent additions to our lovely Gentoo.
36 With kind regards,
37
38 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
39 Gentoo Developer
40
41 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
42 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
43 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D