From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Maintainer needed: dev-libs/icu
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 21:00:00
1 On 29/10/2012 13:19, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 > I just generated the list of dependencies, 28 packages, see below.
3 > Compile tests against each are easy enough. Run tests against
4 > non-library packages are easy too. It would be harder to do an
5 > exhaustive test against, say, dev-libs/boost because then we are a
6 > couple of libraries levels deep. Not sure how deep is enough with this
7 > one.
8
9 Are you sure about your numbers? My script shows 52, not 28 packages.
10
11 Among others, your list does not show libreoffice-bin, which is what
12 this time would have caused the most damage.
15 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
16 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/