From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Enemy Territory ebuild
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:37:48
1 I want to ask the opinion of everyone. I updated Enemy-Territory
2 yesterday to close two bugs. In doing so, I made the decision to make
3 the newest version of Enemy Territory use the new full download. I have
4 had requests from people to have the full download, rather than the
5 original download + patches, as the ebuild.
6
7 Well, I am thinking of breaking up the enemy-territory ebuilds into two
8 ebuilds. There would be an enemy-territory ebuild, which would use the
9 original download + patches (and therefore be dial-up friendly) and the
10 enemy-territory-full ebuild, which would always download and install the
11 complete game from the most recent version. This should satisfy both
12 camps and also make the ebuild a bit more dial-up friendly.
13
14 Thoughts? Opinions? Flames?
17 Chris Gianelloni
18 Developer, Gentoo Linux