From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Some support for Sunrise Overlay :-)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:29:46
1 On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:31:34 +0100
2 Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > 1. i dont read it ;-)
5 > 2. it is around help with every sort of ebuilds, not only those in or
6 > for sunrise, so would have some "spam" e.g. for me
7
8 There have been a grand total of 20 messages since we added it to gmane
9 a year ago.
12 > 3. it "spam"s the list with things sunrise related for people who are
13 > not interested in sunrise overlay specific things.
14
15 It seems to me that many of the questions people would be asking would
16 be relevant to that list. Also, anything relevant to that list should
17 be relevant to sunrise.
18
19 > Alltogether, i would say, similar reason as for why we have
20 > #gentoo-dev-help and #gentoo-sunrise :-)
24 gcc-porting, by design, by neglect
25 treecleaner, for a fact or just for effect
26 wxwidgets @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662