From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] no more time for SynCE
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 00:02:57
1 Hi,
2
3 Since I posted about looking for help[1] I'm sad to say I've barely
4 touched SynCE. Family commitments have changed, and I'm studying again
5 for the degree I started 10 years ago!
6
7 I'm therefore asking to be removed as the proxy for Synce. Hopefully
8 this means it won't die in Gentoo :)
9
10 Massive thanks to everyone who helped with my bad ebuild programming and
11 testing along the way - volker, mescalinum, ssuominen, the SynCE team
12 and everyone else.
13
14 The original testing overlay remains here[2] for anyone who wants to
15 take it over, just contact the SynCE dev team.
16
17 If there are any questions please cc me directly as I may not be on the
18 -dev list much more.
19
20 [1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/69230
21 [2] https://synce.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/synce/dist/gentoo