From: Mark Gordon <mark.gt@×××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposed changes to how ebuilds are managed from newsletter.
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:26:12
1 On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:52:15 -0700
2 George Shapovalov <george@g.o> wrote:
3
4 <snip>
5
6 > Well, it is important to understand that this rerganization mostly
7 > concerns the developer side, as was pointed out in the text (and
8 > mentioned today by Dan Armak).
9 > This has to settle first, before we will be able to proceed to
10
11 <snip>
12
13 No problem. I just thought I would throw my ideas in whilst you were
14 listening.
15
16 > And thanks for the interest, this is what makes gentoo bettter!
17
18 Hey, it's for my benefit I'm doing this ;-)
19 --
20 Mark Gordon
21 Paid to be a Geek & a Senior Software Developer
22 Currently looking for a new job commutable from Slough, Berks, U.K.
23 Although my email address says spamtrap, it is real and I read it.
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list