From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] ACCEPT_RESTRICT for questionable values of RESTRICT
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:08:40
1 Mike Frysinger napsal(a):
2 > On Wednesday 10 January 2007 09:34, Jakub Moc wrote:
3 >> Huh? I was referring to this link [1] on Bug 161045 (which presumably
4 >> started this whole debate)
5 >
6 > so you're replying to a non-gentoo-dev thread on a gentoo-dev thread when the
7 > threads arent even closely related ? how does that make sense ?
8 >
9 > this thread has nothing to do with commercial packages
10
11 No, it does not. And RESTRICT=sandbox is still completely unneeded,
12 commercial packages or not... We don't need to introduce a special
13 RESTRICT because of two borked packages in the tree and we should not
14 introduce any more packages borked in a similar way into the tree.
18 Best regards,
19
20 Jakub Moc
21 mailto:jakub@g.o
22 GPG signature:
23 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
24 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
25
26 ... still no signature ;)