From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ironing out release tarballs
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 22:16:30
1 On 10/15/15 6:00 PM, Zac Medico wrote:
2 > .
3 > The last time I checked, @system was not used for stage1. Catalyst used
4 > package.build instead. Has that changed?
5 Sorry, yes it is. I forgot how that file was interpreted. I was
6 thinking when I wrote my previous emails that it contained a list of
7 packages in addition to @system, but its actually the full stage1 list,
8 and packages.build files stack, so that (for example) my
9
10 default/linux/uclibc/packages.build
11
12 builds on top of the list in
13
14 default/linux/packages.build
15
16 For the full stage1 list of uclibc stages.
17
18 Anyhow, I like the direction Rich and you are going in with
19 packages.stage3. Can we call it something else though, like
20 packages.world. :)
23 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
24 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
25 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
26 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
27 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA