From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 23:31:45
1 On Tue, 26 May 2020 23:12:06 +0100
2 Andrey Utkin <andrey_utkin@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I have transitioned to "away" state as I have to reclaim my time for
5 > other uses. Here I am trying to reduce the scope of my Gentoo
6 > responsibilities to make potential return to activity less dreadful
7 > and overwhelming.
8 >
9 > Call for successors
10 > ===================
11 >
12 > The following are the packages I do not currently use myself so have
13 > the least motivation about. Dropping me from maintainers list is
14 > encouraged.
15 >
16 > WIFI access point service:
17 >
18 > * net-wireless/hostapd
19 > (Co-maintained by zerochaos, still additional attention is
20 > encouraged.)
21 >
22 > Python API for AWS:
23 >
24 > * dev-python/s3transfer
28 > * dev-python/boto3
29 > * dev-python/botocore
30
31 I can take boto3, botocore since they are needed for buildbot