From: Patrick McLean <chutzpah@g.o>
To: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 18:20:48
1 On Tue, 26 May 2020 16:31:36 -0700
2 Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Tue, 26 May 2020 23:12:06 +0100
5 > Andrey Utkin <andrey_utkin@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 > > I have transitioned to "away" state as I have to reclaim my time for
8 > > other uses. Here I am trying to reduce the scope of my Gentoo
9 > > responsibilities to make potential return to activity less dreadful
10 > > and overwhelming.
11 > >
12 > > Call for successors
13 > > ===================
14 > >
15 > > The following are the packages I do not currently use myself so have
16 > > the least motivation about. Dropping me from maintainers list is
17 > > encouraged.
18 > >
19 > > WIFI access point service:
20 > >
21 > > * net-wireless/hostapd
22 > > (Co-maintained by zerochaos, still additional attention is
23 > > encouraged.)
24 > >
25 > > Python API for AWS:
26 > >
27 > > * dev-python/s3transfer
28 >
29 I will take this as it is somewhere in the dep tree for app-admin/salt
30 > > * dev-python/boto3
31 > > * dev-python/botocore
32 >
33 > I can take boto3, botocore since they are needed for buildbot
34 >
35 I can co-maintain these since they are needed for app-admin/salt.