From: foser <foser@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ATTENTION! Broken builds ahead
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:10:27
1 On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 12:40, Spider wrote:
2 > > What about mozilla. The gtk2 version of galeon is certainly not yet up
3 > > to par with the gtk1 version. I certainly want to be able to continue
4 > > to use the gtk1 galeon.
5 >
6 > Mozilla will keep with its gtk 1.2 UI until all things who depend on it
7 > are ready. Galeon 1.3 is still under development and masked, so it will
8 > not superseed the old galeon.
9 >
10 > However , when gtk2 is the default USE flag we need to implement the
11 > check from galeon 1.3 and epiphany into Galeon. (gtk version)
12
13 If gtk2 is default galeon 1.3 needs to be the default as well. 1.3 is
14 deemed stable by the upstream developers for normal use, so i don't
15 think it is much of a problem for the casual user.
16
17 - foser
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list