From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Topic for Feb council meeting
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:49:44
1 On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:39:05 +0100
2 "Rob C" <hyakuhei@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > For what its worth, I think option #2 is the best.
5 >
6 > I think option #1 is out of the question and I think that #3 is flawed
7 > because the 8th spot developer's situation or commitment to the
8 > project may have changed since the last vote and in any case that
9 > developer would be free to partake in the running vote with #2.
10 >
11 > Cheers
12 > -Rob
13
14 Then it should be offered to the 8th person, at which point either
15 he/she will then refuse the nomination and it's offered to the 9th.
16 Rinse and repeat.
17 If we run out of nominees then we'll need another election.
18
19 Thanks
20
21 Roy