From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Topic for Feb council meeting
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:53:49
1 On Mon, 2007-01-29 at 14:46 +0000, Roy Marples wrote:
2 > On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:39:05 +0100
3 > "Rob C" <hyakuhei@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > For what its worth, I think option #2 is the best.
6 > >
7 > > I think option #1 is out of the question and I think that #3 is flawed
8 > > because the 8th spot developer's situation or commitment to the
9 > > project may have changed since the last vote and in any case that
10 > > developer would be free to partake in the running vote with #2.
11 > >
12 > > Cheers
13 > > -Rob
14 >
15 > Then it should be offered to the 8th person, at which point either
16 > he/she will then refuse the nomination and it's offered to the 9th.
17 > Rinse and repeat.
18 > If we run out of nominees then we'll need another election.
21 Agreed. #3
22
23 >From my POV having a new election potentially over and over is a waste
24 of time and resources.
27 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
28 Gentoo Linux
31 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list