From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC/PATCH] A cleaner API for virtualx.eclass
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 23:43:41
1 Am Montag, 11. Februar 2013, 23:14:38 schrieb Michał Górny:
2 >
3 > What are your thoughts?
4
5 Same as Diego I like the general idea, but an even more generic framework
6 might make sense. Say test dbus session, say setting up some test file
7 structure, ...
8
9 Oh, and one more thing... please before you commit anything talk to the kde
10 guys... we inherit virtualx.eclass everywhere via kde4-*.eclass so we can
11 easily use it (and many many kde packages need it for the tests). Changes in
12 virtualx.eclass already broke many kde packages once...
13
14 [IMHO I'd say it's perfectly fine if you determine the best way to go without
15 specific kde regression testing, but before it goes in we'd like to have a
16 chance to adapt our eclasses...]
21 Andreas K. Huettel
22 Gentoo Linux developer
23 dilfridge@g.o