From: Bojan Blazevic <isotopeb12@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Question
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 01:54:39
3 I recently found out about Gentoo Linux in a magazine. I went to the site to find out more about it. I read the instructions and came out perplexed at the end. None of the commands are explained in detail, I take it that they are all standard Linux commands that previous Linux version users would know. Is there a site or a book I can read to be able to understand the instructions. Or what would you reccomend for a person thats not o advanced that wants Gentoo.
4
5 Thank You
6 Isotope