From: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Question
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 06:31:35
1 I'm writing a beginners manual for Gentoo, for my thesis...
2 Maybe you want a copy? (pdf, ps or kwd)
3
4 Lemme know!
5
6 See ya
7
8 On Wednesday 29 May 2002 08:54, Bojan Blazevic wrote:
9 || I recently found out about Gentoo Linux in a magazine. I went to the site
10 || to find out more about it. I read the instructions and came out
11 || perplexed at the end. None of the commands are explained in detail, I take
12 || it that they are all standard Linux commands that previous Linux version
13 || users would know. Is there a site or a book I can read to be able to
14 || understand the instructions. Or what would you reccomend for a person
15 || thats not o advanced that wants Gentoo.
16 || Thank You
17 || Isotope
18 ||
19 || Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here