From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gnome2 release schelude:
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:55:04
1 begin quote
2 On Tue, 28 May 2002 17:19:14 +0200
3 Stefan Boresch <stefan@×××××××××××××.at> wrote:
6 > For reasons similar to the original poster I have refrained
7 > from experimenting too much, so I have stayed with gcc 2.95. Are
8 > you saying that (plus minus a few bugs to be ironed out) one
9 > will eventually be able to switch to the gcc3 profile , emerge -e
10 > world,"sit back and relax". That sounds really cool!
11
12 Its untested to change profiles, since that changes a lot of defalt
13 software, but that's what I've been doing when doing some minor
14 tweaks to my settings to make sure everything is compiled and setup ok.
18 //Spider
22 begin .signature
23 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
25 end