From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 22:42:24
1 On 12/05/2017 11:37 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > Honestly, I'm not really a big fan of even on-topic posts from people
3 > who have caused a lot of harm to others in private. I'm not sure
4 > which is the lesser evil but do we really want a community where we
5 > tolerate absolutely any kind of abuse of other members?
6
7 We do not, but that presumes actual abuse has been demonstrated.
8 "spamming the mailing list", where the posts are regarding Gentoo, isn't
9 automatically abuse because some people are uncomfortable about the
10 information being presented, or they disagree with it.
13 Kristian Fiskerstrand
14 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
15 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3