From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:37:38
1 On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 07:16 -0500, Rick Sivernell wrote:
2 > I am trying to contact somebody in charge of gentoo. I have tried for years now to get my email address off your list, but all has failed. If someone knows this person or will send me the email address so that I may contact them, I would appreciate this. Currently this is eating our bandwidth and I am sending all to the trash bin now.
3 >
4 > --
5 > Rick Sivernell
6 > Dallas, Texas 75287
7 > 972 306-2296
8 > res005ru@×××××××.net
9 > Registered Linux User
10
11 Wow. You've been trying to get off this list for YEARS? And the
12 unsubscribe information has been in the headers of every email this list
13 sends out. You must feel pretty foolish about now. BTW, it's not the
14 list administrator's job to unsubscribe people.
15 -Michael Sullivan-
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list