From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:51:24
1 On 7/18/07, Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 07:16 -0500, Rick Sivernell wrote:
3 > > I am trying to contact somebody in charge of gentoo. I have tried for years now to get my email address off your list, but all has failed. If someone knows this person or will send me the email address so that I may contact them, I would appreciate this. Currently this is eating our bandwidth and I am sending all to the trash bin now.
4 > >
5 > > --
6 > > Rick Sivernell
7 > > Dallas, Texas 75287
8 > > 972 306-2296
9 > > res005ru@×××××××.net
10 > > Registered Linux User
11 >
12 > Wow. You've been trying to get off this list for YEARS? And the
13 > unsubscribe information has been in the headers of every email this list
14 > sends out. You must feel pretty foolish about now. BTW, it's not the
15 > list administrator's job to unsubscribe people.
16 > -Michael Sullivan-
17 >
18 > --
19 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
23 For the sake of ricks ease of seeing:
24
25 List-Post: <mailto:gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
26 List-Help: <mailto:gentoo-dev+help@g.o>
28 List-Subscribe: <mailto:gentoo-dev+subscribe@g.o>
29 List-Id: Gentoo Linux mail <gentoo-dev.gentoo.org>
32 ( just in case his email client was dull and didn't show him )
33
34 ( I myself never knew they were there untill you pointed this fact out. )
35 --
36 Kent
37 ruby -e '[1, 2, 4, 7, 0, 9, 5, 8, 3, 10, 11, 6, 12, 13].each{|x|
38 print "enNOSPicAMreil kdrtf@×××.com"[(2*x)..(2*x+1)]}'
39 --
40 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list