From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Moving more arches to dev profiles
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 16:35:27
1 On 22/08/2013 01:32, Matt Turner wrote:
2 > I want some level between "stable and completely supported" and "loses
3 > all its stable keywords.", at least for alpha.
4 >
5 > Is switching their profiles to dev the way to do that?
6 What would you feel about instead of dropping stable completely,
7 re-evaluating which packages are stable?
8
9 I have seen in the past minor archs dropping stable (and sometimes even
10 keywords completely) for less core packages.