From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ADSL
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 15:51:19
1 Yes,
2
3 it works...
4 I use German T-DSL. I started the normal ./go -Skript and it installs
5 default. I had some problems with the modules. Try to load needed modules
6 before start adsl-start. On my pc it seems that it help to load the kernel
7 2.4.4 driver ppp_generic
8
9 Good Look,
10
11 Sebastian Werner
14 Am Montag, 7. Mai 2001 23:41 schrieben Sie:
15 > Hello,
16 > Is anybody using rp-pppoe-3.0 to connect to the internet.I cant seem to
17 > get it working with Gentoo,I have used it with Slackware and kernel
18 > 2.4.4 with no problems,I cant use Gentoo if I cant connect.
22 > gentoo-dev mailing list
23 > gentoo-dev@g.o