From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ADSL
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 17:59:38
1 Sebastian Werner wrote:
2 >
3 > Yes,
4 >
5 > it works...
6 > I use German T-DSL. I started the normal ./go -Skript and it installs
7 > default. I had some problems with the modules. Try to load needed modules
8 > before start adsl-start. On my pc it seems that it help to load the kernel
9 > 2.4.4 driver ppp_generic
10
11 To get pppd working you should add the aliases to
12 /etc/modules/[kernelname] that are
13 described in /usr/src/linux/Changes. After that copy that file to
14 /etc/modules.conf
15
16 bye achim~
19 > Good Look,
20 >
21 > Sebastian Werner
22 >
23 > Am Montag, 7. Mai 2001 23:41 schrieben Sie:
24 > > Hello,
25 > > Is anybody using rp-pppoe-3.0 to connect to the internet.I cant seem to
26 > > get it working with Gentoo,I have used it with Slackware and kernel
27 > > 2.4.4 with no problems,I cant use Gentoo if I cant connect.
31 > > gentoo-dev mailing list
32 > > gentoo-dev@g.o
36 > gentoo-dev mailing list
37 > gentoo-dev@g.o