From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: "Jason A. Donenfeld" <zx2c4@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] LibreSSL switch-over progress
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 16:34:11
1 Dnia 2015-10-05, o godz. 17:28:55
2 "Jason A. Donenfeld" <zx2c4@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > Last night I tried to enable that flag globally, and then reemerge
5 > everything relevant. Unfortunately, I got some unresolvable blockers.
6 > Presumably the reason is that some packages have the libressl USE
7 > flag, while others don't have it. I assume there are developers hard
8 > at work adding the flag to each and every package.
9
10 Well, yes, hasufell's working really hard at it. But he's also very
11 busy looking over all commits and pointing out developer's mistakes. So
12 if you want to help him make libressl a reality quicker, please do less
13 mistakes and remember to revbump ebuilds when changing RDEPEND or
14 doing other significant changes!
17 Best regards,
18 Michał Górny
19 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>