From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: gentoo-x86/eclass: udev.eclass
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 00:37:23
1 On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 23:28:47 +0200
2 Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Only every second person is using the ChangeLog in eclass/ as pointed
5 > out and discussed in this ML for so many times it's ridicilous.
6
7 So step up and set a good example. Since when do we defer to the LCD (Laziest
8 Common Developer)?
9
10 > The file is pointless if not everyone is using it. I've offered to
11 > remove the file before, and I'm reoffering to do so now.
12
13 It's pointy enough for most uses. Let's keep it that way.
17 gcc-porting
18 toolchain, wxwidgets we were never more here, expanse getting broader
19 @ gentoo.org but bigger boats been done by less water