From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] newsitem: initramfs required on Linux systems with separate /usr
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:57:24
1 On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:37:34 -0400
2 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 3:16 PM, William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
5 > wrote:
6 > > It seems a bit long to me, but I'm not sure how to make it any
7 > > shorter if we include the information about why this is happening.
8 >
9 > I would use the newspaper article approach - put the most important
10 > and actionable material at the top, and supplemental material towards
11 > the bottom.
12 >
13 > Here is a suggested way to accomplish this (...)
14
15 ++ for this version.
18 With kind regards,
19
20 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
21 Gentoo Developer
22
23 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
24 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
25 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D