From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, PR team <pr@g.o>, Gentoo Council <council@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] newsitem: initramfs required on Linux systems with separate /usr
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:37:39
1 On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 3:16 PM, William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
2 > It seems a bit long to me, but I'm not sure how to make it any shorter
3 > if we include the information about why this is happening.
4
5 I would use the newspaper article approach - put the most important
6 and actionable material at the top, and supplemental material towards
7 the bottom.
8
9 Here is a suggested way to accomplish this (attaching both a patch and
10 the new item in its entirety since patches aren't great for
11 re-ordering).
12
13 Rich

new application/octet-stream