From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for October
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 19:18:31
1 On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 12:11:23 -0700
2 Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> wrote:
3 > > I'm guessing it's too late to ask the Council to discuss the "EAPI
4 > > 2 is brokened :(" thread? What would be the earliest the Council
5 > > would be able to make a decision upon that? Unfortunately it's
6 > > something that could get messy if left for too long.
7 >
8 > I think that you may be overreacting. The python-2.6 ebuild from bug
9 > 240684 is still hard masked in package.mask and I'm doing a
10 > sys-apps/portage-2.2_rc12 release today that will fix the problem.
11
12 What about pkgcore?
15 Ciaran McCreesh