From: Arun Raghavan <ford_prefect@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Time based retirements
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:33:44
1 On 21 December 2012 17:36, Ciaran McCreesh
2 <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 09:21:57 +0000
4 > Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
5 >> Your tone is not appropriate for discussion. If you don't like the
6 >> existing policy, bring it to the list with a better
7 >> attitude so we can try and discuss it. But given that you want to pick
8 >> a fight with your email, I will most likely ignore this
9 >> thread and keep doing our job like we do for many years.
10 >
11 > http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m93x01rSVK1qjvxfho1_1280.jpg
12
13 And that also makes a convenient way to always ignore the tone of an
14 argument, regardless of whether it is justified or not.
15
16 I find that Markos' objection is not unfounded and your argument is
17 irrelevant here.
20 Arun Raghavan
21 http://arunraghavan.net/
22 (Ford_Prefect | Gentoo) & (arunsr | GNOME)