From: Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ACCEPT_LICENSE revisited
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:30:56
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 08:53:36 +0100 Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > | Anyone interested in this feature should review the attached version.
5 > | Unless there are major objections (or we find large problems in the
6 > | implementation) this will be merged in one of the next portage
7 > | releases (definitely not in 2.1.2 though).
8 >
9 > 133594 will need to be fixed before this is usable for most users.
10 >
11 I'm sure it's been talked about before, but the ability to group
12 licenses would solve that. Just create a X.Org license group and add
13 all the individual modular X licenses to it.
14
15 --Mike
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list